During the extended winter break, Executive Chef Jules Bott and the culinary team have been busy developing new menu items and adjusting service to offer more made-to-order options. Some of these new dining options include:
- Park Place: made to order omelets for breakfast; a new Wok menu featuring lo mein, rice, and delicious sauces; new oversized pizza by the slice; rebranded Flat Top Grille with a daily feature made to order (cheesesteaks, tacos, quesadillas, etc.) with a veggie of the day; and a fresh pasta of the week.
- Sanford Commons: new flatbreads made to order; custom grinders or wraps at the Carving Board; and a steakhouse entrée of the day at Mountaineer Grille
- Cascades: delicious grains n' green bowls, tasty falafel naan pizzas, and classic hot dogs and BBQ sandwiches
- App Catering: Special occasion meal menus like the upcoming Valentine's Day menu for 2 (more details to come)
- App Bakery: Seasonal menus available each month with new treats
- Convenience Markets: New market boxes available each month - purchase all items in a "box" and get 10% off those items
- Grubhub will still be available for ordering pick-up or ordering at the food trucks, and we have added pizza delivery from Village Inn Pizza.
When you return to campus, we invite you to come in and try these new options and let us know what you think. You will see comment cards throughout the dining rooms with a QR code where anyone can provide feedback about their dining experience. Encourage your friends to share their experience so we know how we're doing!